Main content starts here.
FISCO IR Ltd. (the “Company”) takes appropriate steps to manage information in accordance with laws and regulations as a company involved with IR communications.
Among these, the protection of personal information is considered basic to business activities, and the Company recognizes appropriate handling and safe management of personal information to be an important social responsibility.
To fulfill this responsibility, the Company has formulated the following Personal Information Protection Policy, under which it strives to appropriately handle, manage, and maintain personal information.
- The Company clearly defines the purpose of obtaining personal information within the scope of appropriate business activities and obtains the information by appropriate and fair methods having given prior notification and announcement of the purpose of its use.
- The Company uses personal information only for the purpose of use for which it has given prior notification and announcement. Moreover, except for cases where there is a special legal compulsion to do so, the Company will not provide personal information to a third party outside of the scope required for achieving the specified purpose of use.
- If the Company consigns handling of personal information to a third party within the scope required for achieving the specified purpose of use, it will establish an agreement or written pledge and monitor the organization appropriately as necessary.
- The Company rigorously manages the personal information it handles and takes appropriate preventive and corrective measures regarding leakage, loss, or damage of the personal information.
- The Company observes laws and regulations, national guidelines, and other rules regarding protection of personal information.
- The Company responds sincerely and promptly to inquiries regarding its handling of personal information and requests from the information owner for disclosure of the information.
- The Company has constructed a management system for protection of personal information and ensures that all employees comply with the system and regularly revises and improves it.
Established on December 17, 2004
Revised on November 1, 2006
FISCO IR Ltd.
President and CEO Motoki Sato